
In February of this year, our dear Kela passed away in a single car accident. She was just 22 years old. Kela was the most loving, caring individual and had a smile that was warm and fuzzy. She was a big teddy bear. We will forever miss her.
Kela's older sister Lahela was pregnant at the time of her death. La didn't know what she was having and Kela was just excited to become an Aunty for the first time.
This week, we got a call from Lahela's dad, David, that she had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. La decided to name her daughter Kela. In my heart, I know that Kela is looking down and beaming from ear to ear knowing that her first niece shares her name. I hope for the newest Kela that she carries on the same spirit that lived in her Aunty Kela.
I will be making a baby blanket for little Kela this week and mailing it off to Greece where they live.
1 comment:
Wow- that is sooo beautiful! Congratulations to all!
Post a Comment