Oh my goodness, I am loosing my mind. Worked all day Monday and Tuesday. I figured, let's cruise today. At 10 a.m., I figured it was time to get rolling. You know, get out of my pj's, brush my teeth and put on some clothes. I get my jeans on and hear the front door being opened by Sonny. "Eh, close that door. You are not to open it without mommy," I said as I made my way to the front door.
Oh sh*t, who comes walking in but Lee's teachers. Today was our scheduled teacher visitation. I invited them in then excused myself to put on a bra and t-shirt. Thank goodness I already brushed my teeth. But, breakfast bowls were still on the table and the floor had crumbs everywhere. Oh man was I embarrassed.
Nonetheless, everything went well and she will start school on Friday. Yippy! I'll get pictures of her first day and post them later.
What a brain fart!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment