RIDING...yippy
Hailey is an awesome rider and she gave the kids rides. This is "KC", who was given to Hailey's family from a man in Reno. KC is an older horse and very mellow. My future cowgirl riding with Hailey. Lee looks up to Hailey and wants to be able to ride just like her.
Country life. This picture is so great. This is the life we are so blessed with and we are enjoying every moment of it. The farther from the city, the more at peace we are.
1 comment:
woo! ponies!! yay reno!!
so: enough lurking and time to comment...I know you told me you started a blog, but you never told me where it was! I found it by tracking who reads *my* blog by referrals (people who click on a link on someone else's page to get to my page)...and I went all the way back to the beginning!!
you look so happy with all your kids! am glad they are all growing well and healthy!
as for your sidebar: why not start an etsy shop to sell your handmade goods?
Post a Comment