Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chop, chop

Anyone who knows me knows that I never take care of myself. Most days I don't wear makeup. My hair is mostly up in a pony tail or bun. Shaved legs, are you kidding, that is why I wear jeans 80% of the time. When the legs get shaved, the shorts and skirt are on in full swing and then it is back to the jeans.

The last time I got a hair cut was at Super cuts and it was a simple, clean up the ends please. I decided I needed some real cutting help so I went to a salon.

There is a difference.

So, here are the pictures...

BEFORE


and, AFTER


Since the cut, I have worn my hair down more than up. I am loving it and the weight of it is so nice. I also changed shampoos and have seen better results. And, no, I did not buy the shampoo from the salon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have hair down to my waist. Now it is above my neck. That's what happens when your hair gets thinner.