Just wanted to share a recent picture of the 4. I can't believe we finally got one that has everyone looking and smiling. We have been enjoying the summer all together. No school and just play.
A little internal conflict: We were planning to attend our family reunion in Honolulu at the end of summer but don't know again. With the increase in airfare, it will cost us close to $1000.00. A thousand dollars is nothing to throw away. I could use the money to pay more on our consolidation loan or to save for an emergency. It could be used to help pay for Lee's tuition for next school year.
On the flip side, I really would like to see our families. There are so many people I have not seen in a few years that I really miss. And then, of course, I worry about those that may leave us in the next year. Just as I kick myself for not visiting Aunty Sister the last time I was home, I do not want to miss the chance to be with others that may not be around come the next reunion.
On top of that, I want to see some friends and get the kids to their dentist and, and, and...there are many things I want to do in Honolulu.
So, as of today, June 28, 2008, we are not headed home. Plans may change but, for now, money trumps all.
No comments:
Post a Comment