Well, everyone but me and the rest of us married folks. This week has been a very long week. Like I wrote, we have had visitor after visitor swing into town. Last night we had more cousins and their kids over. It was unexpected but yet very nice and comforting having them around.
I was reading a blog the other day that had me crying with laughter. A poster was talking about how he had gone out to get mangoes for his pregnant wife one day. He brought some into the house and went to use the bathroom. The next day, he had a nasty rash in his mid section. Went to the doctor and found out it was a reaction from the mango sap. Youch! The lesson, he said, was that you should was your hand before and after using the bathroom. So, as the posts continue on, another person says, aren't you glad you went number one and not number two because a rash at the other end is worse. I just thought it was sooooo funny.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment